Accelium Math program provides an immediate and compelling experience that, combined with an innovative didactic approach, promotes self-examination and personal accountability and contributes to a high involvement and commitment to learning.
The Math Program is based on the desire to give students a fun and challenging tool to practice basic concepts in mathematics, learning abilities and high-order thinking skills that will improve their mathematical literacy.
The main topics in the program co-respond to the mathematical programs taught in elementary schools and include: familiarity with numbers and their characteristics, applying operations, data analysis, systematic and orderly thinking, planning and organization, and more.
Accelium Math Program (G1-G6)
- A 10-weeks learning process
- Aimed at G1-G6 students
- Programs combine direct instructions using the Accelium Learning Map with independent personal exercises on the Accelium System
- Content is connected to the OECD recommendations
- Learning process continues seamlessly after school, using the Accelium app
- Ongoing professional guidance and teacher support throughout the project
- Game-based assessment provides focus and evaluates learning outcomes